Teach International repeatedly gets positive e-mails from excited graduates who can’t believe how quickly the job offers come in once they start the job pursuit process. Teach International equips graduates to conduct an educated and effective job search for themselves. After completing the Introduction to TESOL component of any level course, you have 100 days to complete the Grammar online course and the first two online electives. The 100 days is not a course-completion time requirement, and longer time frames are usual to complete your certificate studies.
With confidence in the quality and effectiveness of our program, Teach International is pleased to offer the following money-back job guarantee to graduates of our course who:
- are native speakers of English (English is your first language)
- have completed high school
- are at least 18 years of age and no older than 60 years of age
- were born in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, America, UK, Ireland or South Africa
The conditions of the job guarantee are as follows:
- The money-back job guarantee only applies to students who complete all component of their registered course.
- The guarantee period lasts for six (6) months. It begins when you send your first job application and ends six (6) months later. You must send your first application within six (6) months of completing the Introduction to TESOL component.
- The compulsory online components of the course must be completed within 100 days of completing the Introduction to TESOL component.
- The letter of introduction and résumé used in all job applications must follow the guidelines set out by Teach International.
- These must have been submitted to Teach International via the Student Centre within 30 days of the in-class component (please note: time spent awaiting approval does not count towards these 30 days). The graduate must be able to show copies of all correspondence from the job application process.
- The graduate must apply for a minimum of 10 jobs in at least three countries within the timeframe of the job guarantee period. (This means you must apply for a total of at least thirty (30) positions).
- The graduate must follow up on all responses from schools within five (5) days of receipt of correspondence.
- The graduate, if having trouble finding a job, must seek assistance from Teach International (through his/her TESOL Trainers) within three (3) months of commencing job pursuit.
- The graduate must use contacts & assistance offered by Teach International through the student centre & the in-class process.
- After expiration of the six-month (6) guarantee period, if the graduate has not been offered at least one job (with terms and conditions normal for that country) in one of the countries of choice (see list) a refund must be claimed in writing.
- Teach International, after thorough evaluation of the refund request, will respond in writing. Any refund offer will be accompanied by a request that the graduate return the original TESOL certificate, the TESOL training manual, plus the tax receipt with a note confirming that no use of this tax receipt for income tax purposes has been made prior to receiving the refund. The graduate must also cease to include any reference to his/her training on his/her resume.
- If you are not considered a native speaker of English you will not be eligible for this guarantee.
- Due to Work Visa restrictions in many countries this guarantee will not apply to students over sixty (60) years of age.
NB: Information is correct at time of printing. Government regulations change often, this may affect work permit requirements.
Teach International guarantees that graduates will find a teaching position in ANY of the following locations (subject to individual government visa regulations):
Those with a completed university degree (in any discipline):
Those without a university degree:
**for those with extensive teaching experience